Monday, August 13, 2012

Friend Making' Monday: Groceries

I found this link up an thought it was an interesting way to share things.

 If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

Now it’s time for this week’s topic! In the Kitchen  
 1. How often do you cook at home? I really cook about 95% of my meals it is so much easier to control portions. I know that eating out has been one of my reasons for not doing as well as I had been on loosing weight.
 2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? FRESH or frozen I go for both I can not do canned other than mushrooms for pizza and spaghetti. 
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen?  Green olives, and cinnamon I never run out of these I usually have more than one bottle of each. 
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Tons of veggies--- I love veggies I have relish trays loaded with them cut and ready it eat. Omelet, salad, steamed veg that is my basic daily eats. 
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it.  Miracle whip I am trying to do tuna sandwhiches with yogurt but not there yet. 
6. Do you eat leftovers? Yes all the time usually a freeze stuff too. 
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket?  I never use them. 
8. How often do you try new recipes? I try new recipes every couple of weeks. 
 9. Do you make grocery lists?  Do you stick to them? I do lists but lately I have been getting the same thing every week. I need to get better at menu planning and adding in variety. 
 10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Ice cream

3 comments:

  1. It's Lizzie from FMM (although it's Tuesday)! Kudos to you for cooking majority of your meals. That's awesome. :) I'm trying to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list of questions. I admire you for cooking 95% of your meals! I am getting better, but for the first 2 weeks of school I was dependent on prepared sushi, Panera salads, and smoothies. I still have been using a smoothie as much lunch--so quick! lol! Also, more power to you to do tuna with yogurt. I think I would rather add mustard or eat it dry than add yogurt. LOL!

    ReplyDelete