Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going Nowhere!!!

I am just hanging out in the 290's. This 10 pounds has been tough. I dropped down to 287 for about 5 minutes then back to the 290's. I really needed a break from the workouts and diet. It is a lifestyle change but a really dramatic one. I went to my hometown for a week and saw a lot of family and friends so now they all know!!!!! That is a scary thing; not wanting to let them down but I know that is crazy insane and does not make any sense. It is all just pressure that I am heaping on myself. I need to get back on track. I have had a series of bad days and just need to make a break and get back on track. I have not hit 10,000 steps in more than a week. The treadmill is getting lonely. But tomorrow is a new day. I will conquer the 290's in June and leave them behind for good. I am very happy to be wearing 18W pants and some 2x shirts vs the 6x and size 30's of last year at this time. In May I did a great job for my 3 weeks of traveling back to back. I conquered hotel gyms, outside walks and kept a 25 day streak of at least 10,000 steps alive. It was the exhaustion that followed those weeks that lead to may nights on the couch and not the best eating pattern. I have logged 331miles on the treadmill and 1000 mile with the fitbit. That is amazing and something I am really proud of and 100 lbs is amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment