Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Grand Plan

So what is the grand plan? How can I go from who I am to who I want to be? It really comes down to three things.

Healthy- from morbid obesity to healthy. Accomplish this by vigilantly setting goals and making choice that head me in the right direction. I know what to do I just need to do it without fail.

Wealthy- from getting by to a well planned and funded retirement. I have dug my self out of debt. Now it is time to aim that focus on ways to get more in savings. Funding the IRA and 401K are in place and will continue. This is the goal to have the fully funded 8 month emergency account. To save for a comfortable retirement.

Wise- this one is more nebulous right now. I need to decide if this is includes another advanced degree or if it is self education. There are so many ways to be wise that there will be many opportunities for wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment